Share your manuscript with us
Final selection will be made by the eminent reviewers. The manuscripts may be edited for conceptual clarity. The reviewers and the editors aren’t anyway responsible for any kind of lapse at the contributors’ end. All submissions should be original and plagiarism is intolerable. Manuscripts are welcome round the year but publication is annual.
Rules of manuscript submission
- Each manuscript must be preceeded with an abstract within 250 words.
- Each manuscript must be submitted in English and in MS-Word (double spaced and font size 12).
- FIGURES should be submitted in both MS-Word and TIFF files. The fonts in the figure should be New Times Roman with size of 9.
- TABLES should be submitted in MS-Word and TIFF files. The fonts in the figure should be New Times Roman with size of 9.
- All manuscripts, escept Literature manuscripts, must have APA citation style.
- Literature manuscripts must have MLA citation style.
- All cited materials should be submitted along with the manuscript.
- Each manuscript must be accompanied with an DECLARATION by the contributors that the manuscript is an original work and will not be submitted to any other journal before a FINAL DECISION from PIJMS.
- Only one paper of one author as FIRST AUTHOR will be accepted for publication.
- Along with the MANUSCRIPT, DECLARATION and CITED MATERIALS corresponding author must submit a VALID MOBILE NUMBER.