The College has an Internal Quality Assurance Cell established since 2012. The role of IQAC has been found very important in the quality assurance and maintenance in our service of education. The college has set aside an office and has a fulltime coordinator for the same. The cell meets frequently to plan out and evaluate the progress of every activity. Given below are the various tasks that the cell monitors in the college:
Yearly planning of activities for each department and their subsequent evaluations with respect to set targets.
Monitoring of students’ attendance and follow up.
Organizing faculty development programmes and seminars with a view to better service.
IQAC has planned to conduct a one day workshop for the Lecturers in colleges around Dharmanagar, to sensitize them about the issues concerning poor paper evaluation procedures.
1. Dr. Sambhunath Rakshit, Principal; Chairperson
2. Sri Nirmal Saha, Associate Professor; (Coordinator IQAC)
3. Dr. Suvadip paul , Assistant Professor; (Assistant Coordinator IQAC)
4. Sri Amarendra Sharma, Ex-Speaker Tripura legislative Assembly, Tripura.
5. Er. Subhrendu Datta, SDO, Water Resource, Panisagar
6. Sri Tapash Dasgupta, Associate Professor
7. Dr. Surajit Chakrabarty, Associate Professor
8. Dr. Ranendra Chandra Nath , Assistant Professor
9. Dr. Raghunandan Das, Assistant Professor
10. Dr. Suman Adhikari, Assistant Professor
11. Dr. Manik Bhattacharjee, Assistant Professor(Secretary, TC)
12. Dr. Ankan Sinha, Assistant Professor
13. Dr. Sujit Ranjan Das, Assistant Professor
14. Rajesh Bhattacharjee, Jt. Director, General Degree College affairs
15. Sri Ranakanta Nath, PGT(S)
16. Sri Pradip Goswami, UDC
17. Sri Dulal Acharjee, UDC
18. Sri Debojit Choudhury, Libraian